165 Mary Street
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
(812) 537-8884

Apply For Service

Who can Apply?

Anyone with legal custody of a child who needs assistance to:

  • Locate an absent parent
  • Establish the paternity of that child
  • Establish or modify a court order for the support of that child
  • Enforce a court order for the support of that child


Any man who belives he is the father of a child born out-of-wedlock and wants to establish paternity

What Does it Cost?

 There is no fee for applicants.

How do I get started?

Pick up an application at our office or download it by clicking on this link.
Fill out all pages as completely as possible.

You MUST bring all of the following to your appointment:

  • Birth certificates for each of your children
  • Social security cards for each of your children
  • Your driver's license or a state-issued photo ID
  • Copies of all court orders that pertain to divorce, paternity, guardianship, or child support
  • The completed application packet

If you fail to attend your intake appointment, or fail to provide all required information, your application may be denied.