165 Mary Street
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
(812) 537-8884

How To Pay

Paying Child Support

All Child Support payments, except cash, must be made to the Indiana State Central Collections Unit. Click on this link for instructions

Cash payments must be made in person at the Dearborn County Clerk's Office on the first floor of the Courthouse, Ohio county residents must pay in person at the Ohio County Clerk's Office, on the second floor. DO NOT MAIL CASH!! For more information, visit the Dearborn County Clerk's Website,

If you have questions about the status of a Child Support Payment, call the Indiana Kids Line at 1-800-840-8757

For a complete record of the payments made and distributed on your case, visit the Clerk's Office on the second floor of the Courthouse in your County.

The Prosecutor's Office does not accept, handle, or distribute Child Support Payments